Friday, January 4, 2013

One change I would want in my life


Have the skills and set-up to get more market research and consulting work from home, even though I am stuck having to work from home because I got environmental sensitivity and can't go in most offices!! Find a way to make a good career even with a disability.
Also get into other branches of work and study including workplace efficiency and organizational psychology.

How this would change my life: Have access to more interesting problems to solve, get my hands dirty on more companies' challenges, raise my skill level, and feel integrated where I am working on things that hit home with me and don't feel like work. Feel calmer, knowing I have other options for jobs. Develop professional relationships. Know that I am investing in a rewarding type of career, not just a paper-pushing low-grade one. That's the main thing - be less bored, have appropriate challenges, and invest in a future of not being bored.

- - -

No comments:

Post a Comment